Sunday, August 06, 2006

Carrieisms

A sampling of phrases and terms that Carrie has said which will usually cause the listener to pause, as he/she tries to decipher what she actually means (I've included what she was shooting for in parentheses):
*Whirly (swirly)
*"Don't get your undies in a twisty tie" ("Don't get your undies in a bunch")
*Nervous toes (what Carrie asked me if I had before our wedding)
*"I feel like a pot of gold!" ("I feel like a million bucks!")
*Rhinecorn (Rincon - popular Santa Barbara surfing spot)
*"Dry as a doorknob" (the combination of "dry as a bone" and "dead as a doornail")

I'm sure there will be more to come. Hope you enjoyed it.

In order to make this somewhat interactive, how about if any of you out there who have had similar experiences with your spouse or friend or whatever, share with the rest of us!

3 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger caramac said...

ha ha ha. love it. jer and care, you're a breath of dirty laundry! (figure that one out). blessings, and ps: I found the charger and alarm clock....but did I leave that Remember Creation book at your casa?

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Mike Murrow said...

nice that is friggen funny.

remember tomas mackey? he used to say stuff like that.

maybe carie and he are related.

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Derek said...

Hey dude! Following your example... check this out: http://olsonweb.blogspot.com/2006/12/amy-isms.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home